Re- Natural Salted Cashews (150g)
A tasty and nutritious snack for any time of day, these premium grade cashews are packed with heart-healthy fats, vitamins, and essential minerals such as magnesium, which supports cardiovascular health.
Women make up more than 80% of employees at our cashew factory in Pleiku, Vietnam, where they receive equal pay for equal work and have opportunities to join educational programmes. Previously, the only work for many women in the area was in granite and furniture factories, where fine dust posed a health risk.
- Our cashews are processed in a facility in Pleiku, Vietnam, where women make up more than 80% of employees and lead in a variety of roles.
- We use “180 Grade” cashews, the top-tier grade that’s larger in size with fewer broken pieces.
- Cashews are powerhouses of protein, antioxidants, and essential minerals.
- Rich in magnesium, which is vital for bone and tissue development.
- Roasted, not fried, and lightly salted with rock salt.
- Cashew nuts:
- Essential minerals, including copper, calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc
- Important vitamins, such as vitamins C, E, and K, as well as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, and folate
- Healthy dietary fats to reduce LDL cholesterol and aid in the absorption of vitamins A, D, E, and K
- Magnesium to support the central nervous system and promote the healthy development of bones, muscles, and organs
Ingredients: Roasted Cashew Nuts, Rock Salt.
Allergens: Contains tree nuts. May contain traces of soy. No peanuts, lactose, and gluten.
Women in Vietnam often have to settle for dangerous or lower-paying jobs. Before coming to work at our cashew processing factory in Pleiku, the only work for many women in the area was in granite and furniture factories, where fine dust posed a health risk.
Over 500 women now work at the cashew factory, including in managerial positions. They receive equal pay for equal work, and enjoy benefits such as maternity leave, health insurance, and opportunities to pursue sponsored education.
About The Brand
Re-, a purpose-driven food & beverage startup within the greater OLAM group family. With an impressive breakfast & snack portfolio, Re- aims to Re-juvenate our planet, Re- shape the lives of many farmers & Re-ward our bodies while indulging in a tasty snack.