Pockeat Food Bag | Faith in Animals
Pockeat, a mix of two English words “pocket + eat”, is the lightest food bag that can be stored in a small bag or pocket, without taking much space, but can be used at any time.
The inner bag is made of waterproof material and can be in direct contact with food. Whether it’s bread, biscuits, snacks with sauce, or even soup, you can safely put it in.
- Made of food-grade TPU & polyester.
- Versatile pocket-sized takeaway food container.
- Compact; folds to a tissue pack size.
- Lightweight; weighs 52gms onwards
- Large capacity of up to 3 litres.
- Flexible design which can be rolled down and sealed with velcro.
- With food-grade TPU material, hot food of (up to 120°C) can be packed in directly.
- Easy to clean and dry.
1. With adjustable capacity up to 3L, you can pack literally EVERYTHING into Pockeat.
2. Pockeat has a hook-and-loop tape which allows you to adjust the capacity as you need it.
3. Inner layer of Pockeat is heat-resistant (up to 120c), waterproof, and oil-resistant, making it a perfect container for both solid and liquid food!
4. With it's unique concealed bag design, Pockeat can be harvested into the size of a pack of tissues. With its weight of about three keys, it carries zero burdens.