Avril Organic Eye Makeup Remover (150ml)
Avril certified organic make-up remover cleans up your eyes without being aggressive. Its composition based on cornflower water appeases the really sensitive zone around the eye.
Ingredients: Aqua, glycerin, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, centaurea cyanus flower water*, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, levulinic acid, sodium gluconate, sodium levulinate, bisabolol, sodium pca, olive oil polyglyceryl-6 esters**, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, parfum
* Ingredients from organic farming
99.6% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
10.2% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Size: 150ML | 4.9cm x 4.9cm x 16cm
- Apply on a cotton pad and lightly put it on your eyelids.
- Let it work its magic for a few seconds then lightly rub the cotton pad from up to down.
- Doing so, you take care of your lashes and the sensitive skin of your eyelids, and you don’t drop the product in your eyes.
- Renew this operation as many times as necessary to remove all your makeup.
About The Brand
Avril is an organic makeup brand launched in France in 2012. This lovely name reminds everyone of spring, a rebirth of the blooming nature. Their products do not contain GMO (Genetically Modified Organism), parabens, phenoxyethanol, nanoparticles, silicons, PEG, synthetic fragrances and colourants.
Avril makes a dedicated effort on environment conservation and against animal cruelty. Avril cosmetics are all labelled Cruelty Free by PETA, which guarantees that no test is performed on animals. It is also a partner of the association Canopée Reforestation and buying Avril products helps the fight against deforestation.