With these 2 recipes, your guest would be impressed that Vegan bakes actually do taste good. #breakthesterotype #govegan ;)
SALTED CARAMEL MANGO CHEESECAKES
1 cup cashew meal
Flesh of 1 big ripe mango (2 cups)
4-6 dates (adjust accordingly)
½ tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp Natures Charm salted caramel sauce
¼ tsp vanilla extract
3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1. Blend almonds, oats and dates together until broken down combined.
2. Line a square mould with parchment paper and press the dough evenly. Place into the freezer for 30 min until it firms up.
3. To prepare the cream filling, blend all ingredients together until smooth and creamy. Pour the filling over the crust and freeze till set (at least 3 hours).
4. Leave the cheesecakes to thaw when you’re ready to consume.
SALTED CARAMEL TURMERIC COOKIES
2 cups of oat flour (ground-up oats)
1 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp coconut oil
½ tbsp maple syrup
½ Natures Charm’s salted caramel sauce
3 tbsp plant based milk
2 tsp chia seeds
1 tsp turmeric
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Combine everything together then form your cookies. Bake them for about 12-15 minutes, or until crunchy. Let them cool before you take a bite - but we know that’s never going to happen!
Recipe by: instagram/@graceteohq
Adapted from Jacky: instagram/@plantastybites
Want your recipe featured? Write to us at hello@souleygreen and attach your profile, recipes and images. We will contact you if your recipe is chosen.
[author name="Souley Green" image="souleygreen.jpg" bio ="Singapore's first vegan mart that provides plant-based and cruelty-free alternatives for the conscious consumer" facebook="http://www.facebook.com/souleygreen" instagram="http://www.instagram.com/souleygreen"]